Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I'm in Love...

...with a violin player. Especially when he was playing the sad and depressing Irish song "Danny Boy", I almost in tears. Gosh, he looks so deliciously sexy and I have never thought that a violin player could actually turn me on.

On and off, he gave a quick glance at me during his play. I know he wants me....I can tell from his eyes. He's just too shy to say it out.

Oh my...I can't get him out of my head. I can still see so vividly the intense expression of his face, the jerky movement of his body and the glances that he threw at me just melted me away.

If only we were alone that time...

8 Comments:

Blogger Dildos said...

Maybe he was looking because U were looking ar him like he was supper!!!!

Haha... hope that u will c him again.

Tata

7:38 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

But he's really cute mah...

Black, adorable look, shaved head, taller than me!!! What else can I ask for from a man like that?! Some more play violin...so romantic!

If only I can have him for supper...

7:41 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

BLACK!!!

Say no more. I undestand totally.

Kampateh!!!!

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya.. i know how it feels.. it's killing.. and we always die for that!! but.. i tot u alrealdy in love with...?

8:43 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

...Chris? Nope, it's too soon honey. I wanna enjoy my single life first. Besides there are way too many guys to date, how distracting!

Jee, what is kampateh? Sounds like a liquor or something you can eat...like a dick perhaps?! :P

9:09 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

kampateh means... kar yau (add oil)... rite, martin?

yalor, so many choices to play with ... very doink to commit with anyone so soon.

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

correct!! not yammateh.. remember.. hehe

9:26 PM  
Blogger Joseph said...

i love that song! (listening to it now)
I am always attracted to talented men! imagine after a whole day hard work, you're still cranky about the hustle-bustle of the busy world out there, then he picks up the violin... the world seems pausing, only you and him, are awake, be serenaded...
keep it up babe!

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home