Friday, August 26, 2005

Moving On

I was sitting down quietly today and contemplating about what will happen after I move out from Y's house. I know Y could be an asshole sometimes, but I think I will still miss him no matter what. It's hard to accept the fact that I'm single again...

Single and fabulous...and have to work my ass off!!!

But I have no regrets. I have come this far...and I'm not turning back. I have to move on, with or without Y.

Another few minutes, Scott is picking me up. And it's time to say goodbye.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, sometimes we just confuse between asshole and honey.. is there a word 'asshoney'? all the best mickey..

5:46 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

yeah... good luck.

who is scott?

9:31 PM  
Blogger Joseph said...

best wishes my dear. take care of yourself and discover the whole new world out there for you.
hugs.

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the best things are yet to happen.
*hugs
it could only get better...

Ryan

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey princess,

u'll be right on track real soon, i'm sure ! Keep goin, babe !

hugs,
ed

3:24 AM  
Blogger mikey said...

It's pronounced as "van nice", yeah funny Amerikans.

Scott is Y's friend, and he's Malaysian. Physically, he's not my type...but he's sweet and nice and helpful. No harm making more friends like him.

Oh oh...I got myself a new toy!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO BLOG BOUT IT. hehe.

7:35 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

hugs baby, best luck! I know you can reach your dreams no matter what they are.

11:21 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

hehe...that's not neccessary. I like the way my toy smells! Scent of my toy boy...mmmm...oh yeah oh yeah oh baby cum baby cummmmm... ahhhhhhh.......

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home