Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Egoistical Lioness

"My God...you're so BOSSY!"

That's the comment that I used to get from my friend Jee Jee whenever I am being authoritative to somebody. Honestly speaking, I don't feel that as an insult at all. In fact, I felt proud bout it. I love to be in control...of myself and everybody around me. My friend Jee Jee even gave me a nickname as "Bossy Bottom"...so WHAT?!

OK, a little bit history about me...

I was borned on 2nd of August and I am a typical Leo. Incase you don't know what's the behaviour of a typical Leo...just flip your sunday star to the first page of comic strip - Garfield. Yes, that "attitude" problematic cat does have some similarities with me. Lazy - sometimes; Fierce - sometimes; Funny - yeah...sometimes too; Adorable - I am!!! But not all the time; Stubborn - Most of the time; Egoistic??? - No comment.

A little bit more history about me...

I started off as a medical sales rep after I completed my Bachelor's degree. I didn't quite like the company initially but I stuck to it no matter what. I worked my ass off for the first few months and eventually the result showed. And for the first 2 years I've been in the company, I was crowned as the "Top salesman" (or girl) and I totally loved it. All the attention was on me. My CEO always picked me as an example to the rest of the sales team. Even my Manager lost to me.

Before I left that company, I had the privilege to enjoy few months as an Assistant Sales Manager. I had my own room and there was one subordinate directly under me. Everyone called me "ASM" and I felt proud bout it. I was proud because I worked my ass off to obtain that title. Obviously, there's no competition at all among the sales people.

OK...enough bout work...and history.

And then I met Y (OK, bear with me for another while) and we fell madly in love...through the Internet. I quitted my job and flew few thousand miles to see him and decided to move in and live with him. You see, we were passionate on the net, doesn't mean the passion will still be the same in real life. Everything started to change...including me. I started to see his true colours and he started to notice mine too.

The thing is, Y, is as egoistic as me. I like to control, and so does he. He's a Pisces and we are both fire. So fire and fire create bigger flame...eventually that flame burnt us down. It's suicide and someone has to splash water on it!

We both know perfectly well there are issues between us, but neither of us are making the first move to resolve them. We are too "ego" to take the first step. How SAD! Now I understand that the Leo inside me shouldn't be involved in a relationship with another "Leo". It will turn out to be a hideous cat fight!

And if you love someone, shouldn't you sacrifice your "ego" to the ones you love?

So whose move is it now? His or mine?

8 Comments:

Blogger Dildos said...

Your move la.

Er...... stop it with the Leo thinghy!!!

11:17 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

Yeah my move...MY move to moving out!

12:19 AM  
Blogger Joseph said...

hi my dear. i was looking out from the window of the living room saturday night..remember a crazy thing we did? we went to the roof top of the opposite block to check out the spot that used to be a man, seemingly standing there and looking back at our block (or us). and gosh some more with excursion to the water tank room...to check out whether any kinky spot...

the frequency of our siaoness.

it hit me a little.

not as bad as i was home alone on the day you left. but it did hit me.
miss you.

2:50 AM  
Blogger mikey said...

And you went there again to check out the abangs??? You mega super SLUT!!!

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jojo geting siao lately.. did a lot of crazy things!

5:39 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

Jojo is always siao...that's why I love her so much :)

10:34 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Its your move babe. Not to move out Now. But how about talking to him... As an equal? Explain your concerns and take it from there. If he throws a hissy fit, dump his pussy ass and get on with your life!

Or I could round up the girls and we could go over and tear his place up and beat him to a pulp. Last I checked gay on gay is not a hate crime :o)

11:21 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

Jane...It's OVER. Officially.

I gotta get out from here...FAST. I don't care if I have to work my ass off just to pay my rentals. I have decided...and that's it.

But on the other hand, it would be great if all the girls could come and party in West Hollywood.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home