Wednesday, August 24, 2005

No More Tears


Y:(in a harsh tone) "Where is it?!"
Me:"Um...I think it's on Sherman Way...and..."
Y:"Call that guy."
(few minutes later...I handed Y the phone cause I was clueless of the direction)
Y:"Hello? Hello?! Are you there?"
(few seconds of silence...)
Y:"Hello!!!"
Me:"Don't touch the top back of the phone..."
Y:"DON'T YELL AT ME."
Me:"I didn't yell at YOU! I was just telling you..."
Y:"And DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO..."
(I kept quiet...holding my tears.)

I knew from that moment on...I don't want to see him for the rest of my life.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dildos said...

OMG how rude. What a prick!

Hate it when people forget the need to be nice just cos it's over.

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we all hate him!! hope u can get rid of him soon dear..

7:53 PM  
Blogger Joseph said...

i'll call you soon my dear. *hugshugs* be strong.

8:49 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

*hugs* Damn shit head! He doesnt deserve you honey. You should be treated like the princess you are!

People who are nice and easy going are always taken advantage of *just because*. You are so smart, patient and lovable. Don't need him to bring you down ya?

*hugs* *hugs* *hugs*

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home