Monday, September 19, 2005

C is for Cibai

I am pissed!!! I really am…I know this may sound a bit too dramatic or childish for you guys, but I just couldn’t believe that I got a fucking 7 out of 10 for my anatomy quiz today. A fucking SEVEN!!! That’s a fucking C!!! And C stands for Cibai!!! And we gay men hate Cibais!!! (By the way, an “A” stands for Adorable American-man, that’s two AAs for that matter…which sad to say, I didn’t even close to him…or that.)

There’s no excuse for not doing well in those quizzes cause they are like kacang putih for me…or anyone in fact. I studied hard for it, and I should get better grades than that. At least a B (Big Bodied Boys) doesn’t sound so ….Bad.

And don’t try to console me cause it won’t do any good!!! It’s over!!!

OK, I’m feeling better now. It’s time to go back to pictures of naked men, with labels like Pubis (pubic), Inguen (groin) and Gluteus (buttock). Thank God no Mamma (breasts) or Cibai.

Amen.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joseph said...

walan. i thought got into the wrong blog. having been reading chow-chee-byes, nabeis, Kaninas etc. lately at another blog. anyway fuck the ameriKan for simply giving the grades. just blast them with KNNBCCB next if they give you C again.

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wawalan.. since when the princess become prince? can blast them with TNMCCB too!!

1:44 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

Damn... all the good ones have been taken... Blast em with a string of

WTF?,USOB!,GDMF!"

Muax sweetie!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

haha... u will get ur cibyes eventually!

Worse, probably need to look at a real one...... hairy and clammy. And when u touch it, the water from there squirt at your face.......yikes......

My sister who was a nurse said that she had to clean balls when she was studying. Smelly disgusting balls as she described it.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home