Saturday, September 03, 2005

My First Toy Boy

Oh my, I finally got myself a new toy boy!!! He's nice and sweet and I really love to have him with me (until I get a better one...OK let's not get too greedy here) But believe me, owning him it's not easy at all. First of all, he's pretty expensive and was a little bit over my budget. But I fell in love with him instantly when I saw him yesterday. He was just sitting there, chilling out. There were some other better looking boys, but I told myself that he's gorgeous enough for me. And as long as he can please me in every way I want him to, I don't need some other dashy looking boys!

Secondly, Edwina (my Malaysian girlfriend, a REAL girl with REAL boobs, not the one who’s in London now) and I had to take 2 buses and walk for more than half and hour just to get him. Phew...as I said, it wasn't easy. But it was a huge accomplishment for me. That’s because I finally got my toy boy and now I am madly in love with him (even Edwina fell for him…back off bitch!!!) It's really a good remedy for break up, trust me.

I should introduce a bit about my toy boy. He's Japanese…with a Japanese name (duh!), but I like to call him Angelo cause it sounds like my last name – N.G.O. His features are sharp and he has a strongly built body. I really love his skin colour - slightly tanned and shiny, and different from the rest of the boys.

The best part bout him is - when I’m playing with him (that’s what he’s for, right?!). He’s fun, carefree and always ready for me. Oh my, he’s so nice to touch and always gimme a sense of pleasure. I can do whatever I want with him…and he always obeys what I tell him to do (good for a bossy girl like me!). I don’t have to worry if he’ll get jealous if I talk to other guys, cause he even helps me to get hook ups with them! *big grin*

But the thing with Angelo is when I get too excited playing with him…sometimes he runs out of stamina. Ugh, what a TURN OFF! So I must always get ready some “supplements” to feed him in order to gain back his energy (go figure what supplements are those *wink*) Other than that, he’s always in a good shape and I can’t wait to have some fun with him.

I guess I will spend more time with Angelo since I left Y. I know, it’s not fair for Y…but…WHO ASK HIM TO BE AN ASSHOLE!!!

But I thought bout Y that day…hmmm…I shouldn’t talk bout Y when I’m blogging bout my Angelo, should I?

What I’m trying to say is…since I got Angelo, I’m a happier girl than before. Angelo not only gives me lots of pleasure sexually, but also opens up my eyes and heart to everything and everyone around me. With only one touch away on Angelo…I can remember how much fun I had with my sisters (and no, I’m not a lesbian…although I act like one).

So Angelo, I love you, with all my heart…but if you break down whenever I need you, I will kill you!!!

Just in case you don’t know, Angelo’s real name is Toba WITH a Shi…and he’s my (lap)-TOP.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dildos said...

Hi dear. I guess we will be hearing more about the sex stuff.

Tata

8:14 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

what the hell do you feed angelo?


And I didnt know toSHIba made sex toys! Although I'm currently satisfied with my indian model, I wouldn't mind trying other brands... lol

12:47 AM  
Blogger Joseph said...

ToShiBa son! ooh..didn't know that you've got yourself a toshiba. and Toshiba used to be the No. 1 laptop brand - worldwide ok. Still in the TOPs listing today. will love to have a toshiba's Top too...

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stroke it long long, kay, princess.

mine's-acer,
edwina london

10:47 AM  
Blogger mikey said...

Can somebody teach me how to upload a picture to my existing blog? Then I can show your my Toba with a Shi.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home