Sunday, September 18, 2005

No More I Love Yous

I hate to publish a post regarding to my past, especially the ones that are depressing enough to make you yawn, because that means boring to some of you! But I promise this is the last one.

Yesterday while I was busy doing my assignment for my Chicano Studies (Don't ask!) online, I bumped into Y on msn. Being the princess of me, of course I would keep quiet until he clicked on me, which I thought would never happen. (FYI, he sent my phone bills and bank statements to my new address without any notice...no sms-es...no calls)

But I was wrong.

Y: *wink*

I felt a bit hesitated to answer at first.

Me: Hey how are you?
Y: Good. How is school?
Me: Busy...too much assignments...(bla bla bla)
Y: That's what you're here for, no?
Me: Yeah.

We chatted for another few minutes until my coursemate called - he was waiting at my front door.

Me: I gotta go, my coursemate is here. We have to...bla bla bla (Why would I even want to explain to him?!)
Y: OK. Love you byebye.
Me: Love you, bye.
Y: *wink*

I don't know if I should've said that...but I did it so naturally that I didn't even realize it - whatever that means. Did he say that just because he wants to be polite? Cause he said that to all his friends anyway...Will we ever be friends again?

Maybe I said that cause I was excited talking to him. Maybe it's just the beginning of a great friendship. Maybe I just missed him too much. Maybe like him, I was just being polite? Maybe....Maybe not.

Whatever it is, I take back the words I said in the last blog bout him.

I forgive and hopefully I will forget.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Peng,

I am glad that u have forgiven him and moved on. Everything happens for a reason, it's the cause and effect of our actions and reations better known as karma. When we are willing to let go of things and make room for other stuff, we will realized that there are unlimited opportunities in waiting for us. Best wishes,
CT

12:25 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

OMG Choung, that's the most impressive and fascinating comment I've ever heard.

Thanks dear. *Hugs*

1:09 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

And thanks for letting everyone knows my second first name...if you know what I mean.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Tai Pei, hehe..
Ok.. I went a small party last night which I was invited by my new friend. Surprisingly, his ex was invited as well with the existing of his current bf. I was wrong. I shouldn't say invited on his ex. Coz 3 of them are already a family.. I admire..

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey princess...

it's always a learning curve dealing with ex-es. Discovering it is another way of paving for the great one ahead. Glad ur dealing with it well.

hugs and kisses,
ed

12:20 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

aiya so drama!

Sometimes holding back forgiveness can be very painful. Am sure u r much happier now, knowing that things are ok?

As for friendship, it really depend on both side.

Have fun!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Joseph said...

*a pat on your back* yeah there's lot more out there your future in LA can give and perhaps too the possible-friendship with Y. No matter how, you have moved on, doesn't matter no more love yous, and shouldn't be hate yous there too.. just follow the flow. (rather spend the effort seeking other As or Bs)

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home