Friday, September 09, 2005

Gay Dot Com

Yesterday was the first day I persuaded Angelo to bring me to gay.com (with no hesitation) Gosh, it’s been like ages the last time I was on this site, and nothing seems to change – the steamy sexy advertisement of gorgeous men posing half naked (no complains); the easy pop up chatroom displaying all the countries around the globe (no complains…but if only men pop up as fast as this it would’ve been better); and the best part is – all the horny men, waiting patiently to catch their preys (me! Me! Pick me!).

Pardon me, but I’m not a slut. I have to admit that before I met Y…I was somehow, a girl who was willing to explore more than the norms. THAT…makes me special, OK!!!

Anyway, I wasn’t really in the mood of getting hook ups, but merely just look see look see how’s the scenes like, especially over here in LA – the land of golden opportunities (for sex…and possibly men too).

Do you know that there are 13 rooms in Los Angeles alone?! But of course, LA is big. It’s at least 3 or 4 times the size of KL. Everything here is BIG! Do I even have to elaborate more?!

And I told myself (with a big smirk on my face) this can be easy, especially with my shower picture posing (almost) full frontal, I shouldn’t have a problem at all.

5 minutes passed…no one clicked me.

10 minutes…maybe it’s still early. *Yawn*

15 minutes…Should I click someone instead???

20 minutes…Got 2 IMs. One with no pic (sayonara!) and another one was a spam.

25 minutes passed and I was almost falling asleep. Zzzzz…

And all of a sudden, I got one very gorgeous man clicked on me. He’s TOTALLY my type – muscular body, goatee, tall, well hung (just guessing) and had a great smile. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Wow…all the waiting was worth it! And here how it goes:

Hunkyhunk69: hey how are you?
Banana_milkshake: hey I’m good and you?
Hunkyhunk69: you’re cute.
Banana_milkshake: thanks…so are YOU!!! (Sorry, I got all excited!)
(Few minutes paused…)
Hunkyhunk69: you wanna hook up?
Banana_milkshake: But I just broke up! Errr…OK.
Hunkyhunk69: you can see my pics at www.blablablawhatever.com/hunkywellhunghunk. You don’t need a username for it. Just click on the names of hunks you wanna see and you’ll get to see them live on cam. And it’s FREE.

#@%*%$#@#$%....

It feels like a huge dick dangling in front of you but you can’t even touch it.

But of course that’s not the end of my session with gay.com cause I got chatted up by a few men who seem to be interested in me. That’s another episode of my blog.

What I’m trying to say is, sometimes we got so desperate that we would do anything just to get someone and if that someone doesn’t meet our expectation (like Mr. Spam here), we get all upset and pissed.

It’s the same with relationships. We often expect too much from our partners until we forget that nobody’s perfect in this world. Great expectations will turn out to be disappointments if we constantly set certain criteria in our partners. Why can’t we go with the flow? Love would be so much easier if sometimes we just have one of our eyes shut.

If only relationships are so easy to handle…

10 Comments:

Blogger Joseph said...

gosh, tell me about the spam.
when you think somebody have just left a comment on your new post but actually a cybersales spam.
...flowy flowy flowy, how i wish upon the star that relationship can be so easy..

3:27 AM  
Blogger Dildos said...

Perfection?

Honey i left that school of thought, like ages ago.

Now, i just hope that i catch them in their true colours before I make any rash decision.

Good luck hunting!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Joseph said...

mikey can send me your address again? using the google earth lately. real cool. can zoom in so close. by the way hope you receive the mooncake soon.

9:23 AM  
Blogger mikey said...

Sure JoJo, will send my address to your yahoo. Btw, I have not received the mooncakes yet. Dying to taste them even though it's not my fav. food.

That guy from SF bought me Teow Chew porridge before leaving for SF. How sweet...but too bad, we aren't compatible enough to start a r/ship.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you will be a hot cake there soon.. hot banana cheese cat!

5:41 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

Meoww...

8:07 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

grrrr.... you ARE so the princess honey! gRRRrrrr....

12:44 AM  
Blogger Dildos said...

well hopefully u will meet a hot teowchew man who can whip up a mean porridge.

Can save money mah.

8:28 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

aj...duh...read my blog's title!

wjee...honey, I don't want another Teow Chew man. My next target is Salsa + Tacos Man...mmm...Yummy!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

u r so funny..... i always thought LA is the land of milk and honey..... geez, a far cry from Kuala Lumpur ler....

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home