Saturday, October 15, 2005

How Open Is Your Mangina?

Yes, you heard me right. All gay men have vaginas...that doesn’t only imply to the sisterly bottoms ONLY, but also to those who claim themselves versatiles or tops. It’s the way God created us...they don’t call us QUEER for no reason right?

Anyway I’m dating this guy, B, who is a real queer. Open minded but sensitive; Energetic yet mellow in behavior; Soft in personality but rough in bed; Campy yet funky; Wild yet tame; Goes around the world for peace walk but doesn’t mind showing off his middle finger; Soft spoken but his favorite curse word is FUCK.

I had to ask if he was high in drugs. No, thank God. Or maybe he has a split personality?

B opened up the meaning of the GAY world to me (ahem…because he’s soooo gay!) which is so different back home. We did all the things that a heterosexual couple would do – long passionate kissing in the restaurant on the first date; and holding hands while walking around the museum on the second.

To tell you the truth, I was pretty nervous initially although I’m a queen who craves for attention. There were stares and glances all over us. A man looked at us like we come from Jupiter. But it was fun…knowing that you can be openly gay in certain areas in LA.

What I learnt so much from B is – it actually feels REALLY good just being open and be yourself. I don’t give a damn if my classmates think I’m gay and I don’t even think twice by saying the words like “my bf”. The aliens from Mars and Venus (straights) would give you a funny stare, but eventually they have to get used to the Jupiterians in this planet Earth.

Being open to the rest of the world is one thing, and being open to yourself and to your lover is another issue.

We don’t call ourselves queers for nothing. We are born special with talents and tastes. If we keep on giving shits on what the rest of the world think of us, we end up living in miseries.

God bless the Queers,
Miss Vaginalla.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that u had a good time, it's great to be able to experess oneself freely. Awesome dude!

Joe

5:43 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

glad u r enjoying urself.

and good luck with brian :).

tata

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ain't no moutain higher, ain't nobody lower.

Joe

12:41 PM  
Blogger Mr RM said...

An interesting exploration in the States...... wonderful.....

By the way, I am blog-rolling you at my site.... c'ya

6:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've got what you want.. I am glad you enjoy it.. those stares and glances still bother me much here..

6:42 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

Ya Joe, thanks for dropping by.

Jee...I miss him leh...

Kitjar, thanks for dropping by too. Please come back soon :)

Tina - just be yourself!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Joseph said...

how i wish i can be out with somebody on the street just like that. just like that.
and my dear, it's so cool to be yourself. keep it up!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Dildos said...

hmmm... i guess we can head to the nearest outpost ie bkk for a little hand holding and kissing in public.

But then again, it's not a place u wanna go with ur bf though?

Gawd, i so wanna go bang-cock again!!!

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you ki pa, baby boy choong loose mai mai, baby boy choong loose my mai

love,
D. Childs

6:39 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Such liberation!
Such inspiration!
Still i'm here munching on my dried persimon (yuck) & doing my proposals... sigh

7:26 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

Thanks JoJo & WeiWei.

Jee...SLUT!!!

D Childs?! What are you singing bout?!

Awww...poor Jane. Don't worry, you'll get over it soon.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home