Sunday, October 09, 2005

Honey, We Don't Have All Night!

So I finally decided to sleep over at Chris' place after the 1st date. Yeah I know it's too soon, but I don't wanna end up knowing his dick is only 3 inches long after 3 months of dating. I can't afford to waste my 18 years of youthfulness beating around the bushes, can I?

Everything went fine. He picked me up from school, wearing his favorite irresistable cologne that drives me crazy. He cooked us dinner - pasta with cream sauce, sauted zucchini and brocolli, and delicious tangy flavored shrimps. Most of them are from the packets or Ralphs, but I don't mind all that.

He baked me banana cake...after I told him that my favorite fruit is banana. He made me banana milkshake early in the morning before I went to school again. (He fed me with his own banana after all the desserts that we had, which I was glad that it wasn't 3 inches long.)

How domestic...does that mean he's a...bottom?! Gosh, saying that sends a shiver down my spine.

So, I decided to explore more. After all the kissings and huggings, he asked if he could massage me with aromatheraphy oil. I nodded with anticipation of course. It wasn't exactly a big turn on, partly because I was so ticklish all over; and another part is he's doing more caressing rather than massaging. *roll eyes*

So after the massage we continued kissing...then hugging...then kissing...then hugging...

MORE *roll eyes*

I love kissings and huggings, mind you. But I simply don't have the mood and time to kiss and hug all night long! While my hard on is still on, you better do something before it turns off!

So I waited...impatiently, but dare not say a word to hurt his feelings, until I couldn't stand anymore, I fell asleep! Seriously, I was so fucking tired after the classes I had the whole morning and afternoon. Not to mention the late night before just to finish my assignments. I'm not saying that I just want to have sex and get off, but kissing and hugging for more than 1 hour is more than I can bear.

It wasn't the worst sex I had, but definitely not the sex that I wanted too!

The question of whether he's a bottom still haunted me. I know I know...I should've asked the first time we chatted online. But I'm just a girl, I make mistakes.

So I finally made up my mind to tell him that we should just be friends and bla bla bla...but how can I do that without actually hurting his feelings when he's so all over me?

If we keep on seeing each other...we'll be having bean curd desserts instead of banana cakes, banana milkshakes or just bananas.

15 Comments:

Blogger Dildos said...

Haha

Quite right. I hate all the unnecessary stuff too.

Sometimes less is more.

Yeap... show me ur money... erhmm.. i mean "dick"!!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Joseph said...

beancurd dessert? eer. thank you. dont want.
by the way my dear check this:
http://www.astro.com/ for matching details; for chart of stars (what date is what star) check this:
http://horoscopes.astrology.com/

1:04 AM  
Blogger Joseph said...

http://love.astrology.com/
check this too my dear

1:16 AM  
Blogger AJ said...

show me the dick! show me the dick! show me the dick! (now that i;m in the company of bottoms i feel its ok to be a size queen!)

show me the dick damn you!! giggle

2:08 AM  
Blogger mikey said...

His dick is not bad...he just doesn't know how to use it!

Btw, I'm dating another guy. Hopefully this one knows how load and pull the trigger and unload...whatever!

10:27 AM  
Blogger mikey said...

Jo thanks. I'm checking now...OMG, I don't know if I should believe in those craps! :P

10:27 AM  
Blogger Dildos said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

well make sure u unload on us whether he unloaded on you? We want details.... the more graphic the better.

And dun forget to throw in size measurements!!!! hehe

6:29 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

Hey...who deleted the comments in this page?! Definitely NOT ME!

Funny...

7:47 PM  
Blogger Joseph said...

some of the comments are quite true. take it as a reference. no harm.

2:09 AM  
Blogger Dildos said...

Me deleted la... i do typo mah.

2:38 AM  
Blogger mikey said...

You guys haven't answered my question yet! How should I tell him, in a nice way, that we are not fit sexually and just wanna be friends?!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Dildos said...

er... u just keep hinting and reminding him that u r not into relationship and wants to date other ppl la.

He will get the hint la.

It's better this way. Everybody gets off with minimal embarassment.

It's not like u need to sit him down and tell him properly. U guys are not at the level where this is required.

tata

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nono.. maybe u just tell him that nothing wrong to be a bottom as you are a bottom as well. But the problem is bottom needs top! and u need hubby!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Dildos said...

and if he happen to be top or versatile he might be offended when u imply he is a bottom!!

i think u just play diplomatic.

It's not like u guys are committed or that u owe him an explanation.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home