Friday, December 14, 2007

Got Lady Luck?

Last night, two classmates of mine, whom I'm quite close with, called me and told me that they failed the finals. That means they won't be able to advance to the next level, but to repeat those classes. Gosh, it must be so hard, cause not only you waste time and money, but to repeat the same boring crazy Psych lecture again?!

One of them moved from SF to LA just for nursing school. Furthermore, she had trouble with her long time girlfriend, and they had to call it a quit eventually. Not fun at all.

I wonder, sometimes, whether our fate depends on our luck or our faith? I've seen single mothers with three kids survive in nursing school, but why not the rest of us? I told Brian that at this point of my life, my number one priority is school. Not Brian, not my family, not my friends. Maybe I'm too selfish. Maybe I'm too narcissistic? But my philosophy is if I don't take care of myself, how can I take care of my loved ones? Oh well, I don't know what I'm babbling about.

Good luck to all those who have made it, or haven't made it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home