Thursday, December 13, 2007

'Tis The Season To Be Jolly

Woohoo!!! Finals are finally over! I'm just gonna chill, rest and relax for the next three weeks before the gruelsome nursing school starts. I can't believe I finish first year of nursing school...it's gonna be one more year before I take my board exam to become a certified RN!

So many events are coming up for this holiday and next year.

We saw Bjork last night, and again, she fucking blew me away with her two hours non stop screaming and rocking on the stage. We were dancing throughout the whole concert.

We're seeing Tori this Sunday!!! I'm SO looking forward for that! We're also holding another party before leaving for my trip. And we're seeing Dali next week :)

We have to see the shrink again for marriage counselling. There's nothing really wrong with our relationship but Brian suggests that we should work on our occassional "clashes" that we had. I think he couldn't stand my diva-tantrum-throwing attitude sometimes *grin*. But we are officially married (we signed the domestic partnership recently), without the official ceremony. That has to wait till I'm done with school. No plan yet to move in with him, unless I simply have to. We'll see.

Italy is just less than two weeks to go! Rome, Florence and Venice! I can't wait to see Micaelangelo's David's penis! After coming back from Italy, it's time to plan the trip back home!

Everything seems to flow really well this year. Although school is hectic (and pathetic sometimes), I was able to manage to juggle between school, work and Brian. I guess life goes on, no matter what.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kien said...

OMG!!.. congratulations!.. i didn't know that u are officially married!.. congrates again!..

am looking forward to seeing u too.. by the time.. i will be so slim myself and u will not get a chance to see me fat!

Cheers
Kien

4:55 PM  
Blogger mikey said...

Thanks Kien, congrats to you and your hubby for the embryo inside your womb, hehe.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home