Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Nacerima Idol

Melissa McGhee left today, leaving 11 Kelly-Clarkson-wannabes to compete with each other in the American Idol. Seriously, if not because of Choung's influence, I wouldn't have watched that show. I'm not an avid fan. Besides, I hardly have time to watch it since I started working during the evening. But I left work early last night and tonight, so I get to see some parts of it.

Our prediction (mine and Choung) for the top 3 finalists are (in no particular order):

1) Chris Daughtry - HOT! HOT! HOT!
2) Katherine McPhee - HOT! HOT! HOT! (her voice I mean)
3) Mandisa - You Go Grrrrrrl!

I can't believe Lisa Tucker is one of the bottom 3s. She has such an amazing voice for a 16 year old!

By the way...I don't know Harry Potter can sing!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dildos said...

I AM A BIG FAN!!

Luv Chris! I want him to win though i dun really dig his songs...!!!

1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Harry Potter that's not the kid's show la.. I am not the fan!

5:01 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

u didnt mention paris! I love paris! well her voice but her personality is becoming annoying....

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My buddies and I, we don't call him Harry Potter. We call him Chicken Little.

And Elliot is Tumnus from Narnia...

7:35 AM  
Blogger Joseph said...

LOVE Chris Daughtry!!!!!!
KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME!!!!!

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home